HomeServe UK - One of a kind ... | Glassdoor.co.uk

"One of a kind ..."

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Walsall, England

I have been working at HomeServe UK full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Very clear and well communicated business strategy as well as updates on goals throughout the year. - Direct access to an unbelievably approachable senior management team. - A very special culture. A lot of businesses claim to have created a "family like" feel. HomeServe truly has. I have a real sense of belonging, people at all levels genuinely care about the customers and eachother. It is a long way off... what is was when I started back in 2011 so ignore any negativity from people who worked here years ago. It's not the same place. - Everybody has a voice. It really doesn't matter what level or where you are in the business, you have the chance to be heard and taken seriously. Our CMO & CEO have an open door policy and hold regular one to one meetings with people from all over the business. - A brilliant, growing brand. Now is a fantastic time to get involved as we take on the next couple of years!

Cons

Transparency of pay/development structures within our Marketing department. This isn't really a con as I believe I am paid well for my job, however if there was one thing I could change, it would be this.

Advice to Management

Continue with the great work. People first. Ensure that the right people are in the right roles to get the best out of people.

HomeServe UK2017-10-19
  1. "Fast paced and exciting"

Current Employee - Head of Recruitment in Walsall, England

I have been working at HomeServe UK part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The pace of change is fast but this makes each day different and interesting. The Company is continually trying to improve things for its employees. It takes the feedback from our employee survey really seriously and generally tries to take action on the back of it. The focus on the Customer is the best I've seen in any Company and it makes me proud to work here.

Cons

Can't think of anything.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. People appreciate that you are approachable and that you listen to then.

HomeServe UK2019-10-15
  2. "HomeServe is very inclusive business focusing heavily on its people and culture"

Current Employee - N/A in Leeds, England

I have been working at HomeServe UK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

HomeServe is very inclusive business focusing heavily on its people and culture. With its 'people promises' actually being lived as opposed to just a 'poster on the wall'

Cons

An organisation that is constantly evolving and changing...so fast paced, flexible people work best here!

Advice to Management

Keep pushing and growing the business!

HomeServe UK2019-10-15

Discover more reviews about HomeServe UK.