"High turnover"

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Hoopla Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Good and friendly people - Start up style office - Epresso machine and snacks

Cons

- High turnover: I saw a lot of people had gone in a short time. - Management: no clear directions and goals.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Couldn't have asked for a better place to be!"

5.0
    Marketing Associate in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Hoopla Software

Pros

I've only recently joined Hoopla at the beginning of this year, but the time I've been here has just flew by while learning so much every day. The culture at Hoopla is amazing. Everyone is genuinely friendly, here to learn as well as teach, and ready to work for a product they really believe in. Great pros - there is a zen room available for R&R, a fully stocked kitchen, bean bags and sofas across the room. Our HR team is truly the best and stay on top of everything to make it a great workplace. I never buy breakfast and have the option of staying in for lunch. Because we are in a prime location in downtown San Jose - there are literally over a hundred restaurants to choose from. This is the place to be. I was nervous about working at a new place, especially coming straight out of college, but Hoopla has made it an easy transition. I can see a sense of urgency in everyone to perfect their work and an organized management team with execs who care. I love coming to work everyday and not dreading the day ahead of me. Couldn't have asked for a better opportunity!

Cons

Because we are a startup, everyone is still working out some kinks. The great thing about this is that you get to grow with the company and learn a lot in the process. I love that everyone makes a difference here.

Hoopla Software Response

February 17, 2016CEO

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad to hear that you feel welcome and enjoy the culture as that is very important to us. Startups are not for everyone, but for those looking for a chance to spread their wings and wear multiple hats, it is a great place to learn.

"Fun Work Environment & Committed Teams"

5.0
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Hoopla Software part-time for less than a year

Pros

As a full-time student Hoopla has been able to cooperate with my sometimes complicated schedule. I'm in charge of making sure the environment the employees work in is prime for productivity. All employees seem to enjoy what they do and have high hopes for where this company is going.

Cons

Since I am fairly new here I do not have an applicable cons to speak of. As with any start-up, there is a lot of room to grow and everyone here seems to know that.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Hoopla Software.