"My Second Home"

5.0

I have been working at Hoopla Software full-time

Pros

I have been with Hoopla for about 3 years now, and could not have had a better experience working at a company straight out of college. I work with a group of kind, passionate, and intelligent individuals who foster a warm environment where you never feel uncomfortable asking for help. The CEO sits out on the open floor with the rest of us and makes himself available whenever anyone wants to talk about anything... and he ALWAYS does it with a smile! Hoopla has given me the opportunity to grow within the company and experience three different roles to help jumpstart my career. I'm not sure where else I would have had the chance to choose my own career path, practice diverse responsibilities, and form such life-long relationships.

Cons

Too many free snacks forcing me to get a gym membership.

Continue reading

Hoopla Software Response

February 17, 2016CEO

Thanks so much for your feedback. It is truly a pleasure to watch someone like you grow and advance in your career over the years. Please keep us aware of ways we can continue to make Hoopla the best possible place to be.

Other Employee Reviews

"Couldn't have asked for a better place to be!"

5.0
    Marketing Associate in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Hoopla Software

Pros

I've only recently joined Hoopla at the beginning of this year, but the time I've been here has just flew by while learning so much every day. The culture at Hoopla is amazing. Everyone is genuinely friendly, here to learn as well as teach, and ready to work for a product they really believe in. Great pros - there is a zen room available for R&R, a fully stocked kitchen, bean bags and sofas across the room. Our HR team is truly the best and stay on top of everything to make it a great workplace. I never buy breakfast and have the option of staying in for lunch. Because we are in a prime location in downtown San Jose - there are literally over a hundred restaurants to choose from. This is the place to be. I was nervous about working at a new place, especially coming straight out of college, but Hoopla has made it an easy transition. I can see a sense of urgency in everyone to perfect their work and an organized management team with execs who care. I love coming to work everyday and not dreading the day ahead of me. Couldn't have asked for a better opportunity!

Cons

Because we are a startup, everyone is still working out some kinks. The great thing about this is that you get to grow with the company and learn a lot in the process. I love that everyone makes a difference here.

Hoopla Software Response

February 17, 2016CEO

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad to hear that you feel welcome and enjoy the culture as that is very important to us. Startups are not for everyone, but for those looking for a chance to spread their wings and wear multiple hats, it is a great place to learn.

"High turnover"

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Hoopla Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Good and friendly people - Start up style office - Epresso machine and snacks

Cons

- High turnover: I saw a lot of people had gone in a short time. - Management: no clear directions and goals.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Hoopla Software.