Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company to work for

Dec 19, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hotjar have an incredibly refreshing approach to how they treat their employees - they don't just say they're going to treat us well, they demonstrably act on it. As well as the freedom and flexibility of being a fully remote company, and an insanly great benefits package, the culture at Hotjar is one of growth, support, and fun. Us developing and improving as employees can only ever be a good thing for the company, and it's great to see an employer put that in action through constant encouragement to keep learning all the time.

Cons

I haven't yet found anything negative I'd be able to say about Hotjar.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work!

Oct 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Employees and customers are treated with utmost respect and cared for - Incredibly talented people from all over the world - Completely work from home - Competitive salary - A good set of perks

Cons

- Not suitable for people who thrive in an office environment

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company that lives by its values

May 18, 2021 - Technical Support Analyst in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Deeply cares about its customers and team members. No politics, egos, or fake people. Incredible benefits/perks. Quality leadership all around great company to work for. Fully remote position.

Cons

Most team members juggle a lot of different responsibilities and it can feel overwhelming to keep up with everything. Often feels like there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Hotjar Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's so nice to see that people are enjoying working at Hotjar! I recognise the point for improvement, the results of our team engagement survey also highlighted this as a theme we need to work on. When workload is overwhelming we ask everyone to talk to their lead. They can support with prioritising, letting things go or getting more resources. Feel free to reach out to me if you need help with this! Emma - emma.atkins@hotjar.com

Discover more reviews about Hotjar.