Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best job and company ever

Oct 4, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people make the difference in any job. Everyone works hard and the company encourages us to take down time with generous vacation time and bonuses throughout the year. Lots of opportunity to grow and take on more responsibility.

Cons

A bit understaffed currently but only due to massive growth and the hiring teams are actively hiring. The long recruitment process means that people stay once hired and that they are much better fit than a quick hire.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work!

Oct 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Employees and customers are treated with utmost respect and cared for - Incredibly talented people from all over the world - Completely work from home - Competitive salary - A good set of perks

Cons

- Not suitable for people who thrive in an office environment

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company that lives by its values

May 18, 2021 - Technical Support Analyst in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Deeply cares about its customers and team members. No politics, egos, or fake people. Incredible benefits/perks. Quality leadership all around great company to work for. Fully remote position.

Cons

Most team members juggle a lot of different responsibilities and it can feel overwhelming to keep up with everything. Often feels like there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Hotjar Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's so nice to see that people are enjoying working at Hotjar! I recognise the point for improvement, the results of our team engagement survey also highlighted this as a theme we need to work on. When workload is overwhelming we ask everyone to talk to their lead. They can support with prioritising, letting things go or getting more resources. Feel free to reach out to me if you need help with this! Emma - emma.atkins@hotjar.com

Discover more reviews about Hotjar.