Employee Review

Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Love it

5 Mar 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Malta, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, people, perks and a lovely product.

Cons

Grows too fast. Likely to loose the culture.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company that lives by its values

18 May 2021 - Technical Support Analyst in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Deeply cares about its customers and team members. No politics, egos, or fake people. Incredible benefits/perks. Quality leadership all around great company to work for. Fully remote position.

Cons

Most team members juggle a lot of different responsibilities and it can feel overwhelming to keep up with everything. Often feels like there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Hands down the best company and team I've ever worked with

4 Oct 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Where do I even start? This is the happiest, most productive I've ever been at a company. The team is composed of some of the most intelligent people I've ever known and everyone is committed to delivering the highest quality work. The culture is outstanding. I've never worked somewhere where I've felt as much trust as I do from my teammates and leads here at Hotjar. There is zero micro management. I have the complete freedom to get work my work down how and when I want. If I need to take a long break to take care of my kids, there's nothing but encouragement. And the PERKS! My goodness. €200/mo. for a working space allowance (pays for my internet at home, Apple Music, Pandora, and healthy snacks). €200/mo. for wellbeing. €1000 a year for personal development, €2000 a year holiday budget, and a €4000 office budget. 8 WEEKS OF HOLIDAYS!!! I can't tell you how much flexibility that creates to take care of things in my personal life. I can take a half or full day here and there to take care of my budgeting and tasks around the house. Honestly I could go on and on. Working for Hotjar has been the best professional experience of my life 👍🏼

Cons

None. Absolutely, positively, 100% none. (I would have just said none, but turns out Glassdoor has a 5 word minimum even for the cons section)

Continue reading
    10 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Hotjar.