Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

HubSpot is a wonderful place to work!

Aug 29, 2019 - Renewals Account Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The people at HubSpot are some of the most hardworking, friendly, and supportive coworkers I have ever met. - HubSpot works hard to create a truly diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone can feel comfortable bringing their true selves to work. - The management works hard to make everyone feel seen and heard and there are many opportunities to get involved in projects you're interested in. - There are so many opportunities to learn and grow as an individual (events, talks, tuition reimbursement, etc.). - And, there are some amazing perks! Coffee garden, beer garden, smoothie bar, quiet rooms, open workspaces, standing desks, gym, fully stocked kitchen, and the list goes on!

Cons

I really do not have many cons! I will note, HubSpot is constantly changing and evolving as a company. I hope the Renewals organization continues to put resources towards improving our internal systems and processes so we can be more efficient.

HubSpot Response

Chief People Officer

Thanks for calling out that you feel seen and heard and the informal and formal learning opportunities we offer, not to mention standing desks--I need to get better at using mine. Anyways, back to your review-thank you so much for calling out that we should continue to invest in internal systems and for sharing your feedback and your hard work. I really appreciate it and hope you have a great and relaxing long weekend! Cheers, Katie

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great, mission driven company

Sep 28, 2021 - Vice President, Product Marketing in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ Clear mission, values, and culture + Strong leadership team with clear strategy + Incredible growth

Cons

Still lacking diversity particularly at the leadership level but is a clear area of focus Lots of hiring, employee churn, growth, change Employee burnout

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Culture

Sep 28, 2021 - Senior Growth Marketing Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

HubSpot has prioritized its culture and the wellbeing of its employees, unlike anything I have ever seen. From day one, I felt a noticeable shift in how I thought about work and how excited I was to get the opportunity to be a part of something so special. HubSpot is full of talented, diverse, and humble individuals that make me better every day.

Cons

So far I have not encountered any cons, as HubSpot has invested so much time and resources into creating a truly remarkable place to work.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about HubSpot.