Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome team - everyone pulls together

23 Oct 2020 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome group of people, with great collaboration between departments. Everyone very approachable and willing to help. Response during the COVID pandemic has been proactive and puts staff first.

Cons

None to share at this time

Continue reading

Huddle Response

Thank you for your review, we are so happy that you are having positive and enjoyable time with us. Thanks for being part of the Huddle team. We couldn't do it without you.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome company!

29 Jun 2015 -  in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Huddle is a truly inspiring place to work. Exceptionally talented, determined team that really enjoy building and selling a product that makes an impact in the world of collaboration. Nice sized company with strong global presence. The management team is extremely talented and diverse. Great perks and good work-life balance. An all around great startup where employees work hard and have fun!

Cons

Early mornings to accommodate different time zones but that's normal in any company with offices and clients in different continents.

Continue reading
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Lack of direction, a lot of turnover

7 Apr 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good solution that has a number of uses - Flexible hours and can work from home when needed

Cons

- A lot of turnover and no path to furthering your career - Lack of direction and training from management made it difficult to succeed - US office often left out of the loop on communication from London - Positioning of product was too broad, needs more focus

Huddle Response

Thank you for your review. It's interesting to know that you thought turnover was high since 70% of our leavers in the past year had been with the company for over 3 years. We are sorry that you felt you weren't supported in your career development while you were here. We have multiple avenues of communication between employees and managers at all levels so it’s a shame to hear you did not find a path that worked for you. We wish you every success in the future.

Discover more reviews about Huddle.