Awesome Place to Work

Pros

The Human Rights Campaign is truly an amazing place to work. The environment is one of "work hard, play hard", everyone is very goal driven and passionate about the their work.

Cons

It's a smaller office which can provide some downsides. Additionally, as a nonprofit it can sometimes run in to resource constraints, however every attempt is made to fully utilize all resources available in an efficient manner.

Advice to Management

Continue to stretch the boundaries and reach for the impossible. The work you do is incredibly important, keep it up.

Other Employee Reviews for Human Rights Campaign

1. Working for equality with the Human Rights Campaign

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Pros

The people are truly amazing and everyone working there has a strong passion to drive them to meet their goals.

Cons

In my experience, the management is a bit disorganized, but that's mostly due to the fact that I have free reign over my schedule. I don't really answer to anyone in specific, nor does my progress or work get logged in any measurable way.

Advice to Management

Have concrete goals for employees to reach, a daily / weekly milestone to show their progress along that goal would also facilitate reaching goals better.