Huntress - A company that could and should do much better. | Glassdoor.co.uk

There are newer employer reviews for Huntress

"A company that could and should do much better."

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England
Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Huntress full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company was formerly very entrepreneurial, however this spirit has been lost in recent months. The location of the office is superb.

Cons

Senior Management have recently left. Promises are rarely kept. A company that lacks clear direction and focus. e.g. two offices recently closing. the company rarely keeps its high achievers and often hires mediocre staff.

Advice to Management

honesty, more focus and direction, and consistency.

Other Employee Reviews for Huntress

1. "efinite pro's and cons - I've seen a lot worse"

Former Employee - Recruitment in London, England
    Former Employee - Recruitment in London, England

I worked at Huntress full-time (More than a year)

Pros

heavy focus on training & development, fast to promote and provide opportunities for personal growth, very hands on management style, lots of longevity

Cons

Finger pointing, scape goating culture when things go wrong, managers definitely play favourites - lack of consistency in decision making

2. "A company that invests in you."

Former Employee - Delivery Consultant
    Former Employee - Delivery Consultant

I worked at Huntress full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Really show they are interested in you and what you offer. A great training program in place. The people you work with make all of the difference and the team I worked with in particular made my time enjoyable. There are career opportunities and reward for your hard work if targets are met. Management have worked hard to have a clear structure in place for development and growth. To sum up: a good opportunity to work in a company that values and invests in people.

Cons

Salary - like most recruitment companies, but they have a team bonus in place if targets met and do where possible reward hard work. (There are also achievable career development opportunities.)
    Hours - again like most recruitment companies, but they do offer an early finish once a week.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. A strong Management team that have good vision for the company and the employees.