ISIS Papyrus - Mobile developer | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Mobile developer"

Current Employee - Mobile Developer in Barcelona

I have been working at ISIS Papyrus full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company gives you free space for contributions, ideas. Super cool colleagues mates and great experts in their fields No obsessive management control in our activities. Results counts. No dress code. We do an average overtime of 5-15h per month.

Cons

Time machine is there with core time 9:00-16:00 but no discussions if you are late or have to leave earlier. Pro and contra not sure: there is no big boss on you all the time. The new office is super modern. Would be great to have a playing room.

Continue reading
    ISIS Papyrus2016-09-22

Other Employee Reviews

"Software Consultant"

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Southlake, TX

I have been working at ISIS Papyrus full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a great platform to work. The co-workers are nice and they treat you like a family. Their main headquarter is in Vienna so you get to travel 2-3 times a year to Europe. This company is in business for 30 years now and has offices all across the world. It's a well-established firm with more than 1200 plus active clients. The US headquarters has a beautiful office in Southlake and a pleasant surrounding. I have seen people working with this firm for last 20-30 years and still love their job. The senior team members will guide you well during your initial months. They have well-structured training in first few months of your joining held at Vienna.

Cons

No 401k, No Dental insurance

ISIS Papyrus2018-06-18
  2. "Not right for doing business in the US"

I worked at ISIS Papyrus full-time for more than a year

Pros

REALLY good employees and very good product

Cons

- Upper Management is "tyrannical" and does NOT look out for the people who make her company work. - NO loyalty to employees - VERY high turnover based on both reasons above

Continue reading
    ISIS Papyrus2018-08-17

Discover more reviews about ISIS Papyrus.