InVision - Dream job | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Dream job"

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at InVision is a privilege. The people are talented, intelligent, fun to work with and know how to get things done. No project is too big or ambitious. Resources are supplied to get great ideas off of the ground. The flexibility of working remotely is a huge bonus. Opportunities for growth are given to those that show ambition and deliver results. I can't recommend working here enough.

Cons

Onboarding could be standardized and use some improvement. The company is constantly growing (which is positive), but it inevitably leads to constantly evolving processes/structure which can be difficult to keep up with at times.

Advice to Management

Keep putting belief in employees that deliver results. Keep pursuing the challenging ideas that no one else will.

InVision2016-10-31

"So much opportunity to learn and make a difference"

Current Employee - Marketing in London, England

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Despite being a remote company, the culture is particularly strong and inclusive. InVision is scaling fast and there is always a lot to get done but you have a sense that your role is important and you're part of a team. Joining InVision is a unique experience to get better at your job and learn how to work remotely effectively, something that will be invaluable in years to come.

Cons

If you're not prepared to be flexible or looking to be challenged then this isn't the right place for you. Businesses at this stage don't suit everyone but it's a really supportive place to learn if you show up with the right attitude.

Advice to Management

Keep listening and putting the effort into retaining our culture.

InVision2019-03-25

"a terrible employer"

Former Employee - Sales in London, England

I worked at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Honestly can't really think of anything good to say about this company.

Cons

Micromanagement dressed up as remote working. Woeful leadership. Terrible culture. Avoid at all costs.

InVision2018-11-27

InVision Response

April 10, 2019SVP, International

We're sorry to hear that your time at InVision was not successful, but we do appreciate the feedback - we're always looking at ways to improve our company. As you know, InVision is going through a time of major growth. While this is a tremendously exciting time to be involved ...

Discover more reviews about InVision.