InVision - Hands down, best job I've ever had! | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Hands down, best job I've ever had!"

Current Employee - Design

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Company vision - Some of the best people I've met - Distributed team: it's great to work with such a high bar of diverse talent and interact daily with team members from around world - Great perks and benefits

Cons

- Remote work isn't for everyone, communication at times can be tricky.. But some of these challenges have made me develop skills that I would not have picked up anywhere else!

Advice to Management

Keep inspiring your teams do great work. You've created a strong culture and are building something amazing!

InVision2018-03-15

"So much opportunity to learn and make a difference"

Current Employee - Marketing in London, England

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Despite being a remote company, the culture is particularly strong and inclusive. InVision is scaling fast and there is always a lot to get done but you have a sense that your role is important and you're part of a team. Joining InVision is a unique experience to get better at your job and learn how to work remotely effectively, something that will be invaluable in years to come.

Cons

If you're not prepared to be flexible or looking to be challenged then this isn't the right place for you. Businesses at this stage don't suit everyone but it's a really supportive place to learn if you show up with the right attitude.

Advice to Management

Keep listening and putting the effort into retaining our culture.

InVision2019-03-25

"a terrible employer"

Former Employee - Sales in London, England

I worked at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Honestly can't really think of anything good to say about this company.

Cons

Micromanagement dressed up as remote working. Woeful leadership. Terrible culture. Avoid at all costs.

InVision2018-11-27

InVision Response

April 10, 2019SVP, International

We're sorry to hear that your time at InVision was not successful, but we do appreciate the feedback - we're always looking at ways to improve our company. As you know, InVision is going through a time of major growth. While this is a tremendously exciting time to be involved ...

Discover more reviews about InVision.