Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for!

Dec 23, 2020 - Team Lead II in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic people, culture, and innovation. InsideOut has helped me grow from a sales development representative to a Team Lead 1, up to a Tem Lead 2. Their leaders taught me how to use my current skills and turn them into coaching sessions with our teams to become a better leader and more successful. At InsideOut, we work together and give kudos and shout out to everyone's work and progression as well as motivate with fun incentives and culture dress up competitions. I couldn't have gotten where I am today as a leader at Insideout without the training and coaching from upper management. There's definitely so much to gain and opportunities to blossom in this company.

Cons

I do not have any complaints at this time.

InsideOut Response

VP of Business Operations

Thank you for the kind review. We work hard to constantly adapt to the changing world and ensuring that our staff are always taken care of. Your feedback means a lot to us.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to start a career

Jun 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is career growth potential Top-down leadership is excellent

Cons

Pay could be more competitive (but the benefits are really good)

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Job!!!

Apr 26, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment is unmatched to any other job I've ever been apart of. Would highly recommend to anyone who values a good work environment and opportunity for career growth.

Cons

I dont have any cons

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about InsideOut.