Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fun Times

Jan 11, 2021 - Inside/Outside Sales Representative in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive Salary, Great atmosphere, Fun People

Cons

Demanding Workload, Understaffed, Low Pay, Terrible Hours

InsideOut Response

VP of Business Operations

InsideOut has grown from a single sales office in Sarasota Florida to three office based in Florida with expansion into the U.K. via our London based client programs. Not only that, but InsideOut has grown from a three-person start-up to an international company with over 130 employees in less than 5 years. Growth challenges can indeed come up from time to time, but as a self-funded and privately owned company InsideOut has weathered those challenges very well and continued to grow while expanded our employee benefits, pension and pay. You yourself indicated in your review that InsideOut offers a competitive salary for the market. InsideOut works with our partners, our clients, local industry groups and other company directors in the southwest region to determine a fair and competitive salary structure for our sales representatives. InsideOut has also developed an in-house sales training center, along with employing a Sales Training Director to ensure our sales representatives learn and grow. We are sorry that you did not see the benefits that InsideOut provides for our staff and you were not able to fully take advantage of the sales and management training programs offered to you while you were with us to achieve growth in the company. We wish you well in your future ventures.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to start a career

Jun 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is career growth potential Top-down leadership is excellent

Cons

Pay could be more competitive (but the benefits are really good)

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Job!!!

Apr 26, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment is unmatched to any other job I've ever been apart of. Would highly recommend to anyone who values a good work environment and opportunity for career growth.

Cons

I dont have any cons

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about InsideOut.