Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

You Get What You Give

Jan 13, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Saint Pete, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Surrounded by positive people, sales job, uncapped commissions, new sales tools and trainings. Growth for employee in company and encouraged outside of company. The benefits like paid medical insurance and profit sharing are great.

Cons

Some teams have harder quotas to hit than others and so commissions are great for some, but not for others.

Continue reading

InsideOut Response

VP of Business Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We take every piece of feedback seriously as it helps us improve as an organization. We do believe that everyone who works at InsideOut is like family and they should all be treated with the same fairness and respect they deserve. We are very proud of the family-oriented culture we have built over the short period of time we have been in business. Just like any growing business, we are still that—growing. There is so much that we would like to accomplish as an organization and appreciate all of our IO family members like yourself that step up, take on new projects and work outside of their comfort zone in the name of growth. While it can feel like too much at times, we hope that you have experienced a great deal of personal and professional growth during your time and contribution here.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to start a career

Jun 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is career growth potential Top-down leadership is excellent

Cons

Pay could be more competitive (but the benefits are really good)

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Job!!!

Apr 26, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment is unmatched to any other job I've ever been apart of. Would highly recommend to anyone who values a good work environment and opportunity for career growth.

Cons

I dont have any cons

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about InsideOut.