- 5.012 May 2023Talent PartnerCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
A company that constantly strives to do and be better, and encourages the same from its people. No company is perfect, but Instant Impact are giving it a good go. A lovely culture where everyone is supportive, with plenty of development opportunities.
Continue striving to improve. Ensure that development opportunities are always available, and ensure focus is always on hiring those who can produce quality work.
- 5.012 Jan 2022Senior Talent PartnerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- inclusive and welcoming teams - ability to work 100% remotely/flexibly - great talent partnerships with some market leading start ups - competitive base salary - great culture - directors genuinely care about your ongoing growth, development and wellbeing - learning and development programmes and allowances - transparency across the business
- would be nice to have certain benefits ie. life assurance / health care
- 1.028 Apr 2023Senior Talent PartnerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Colleagues were great and super supportive A lot of great recruitment resources available
No job security Lack of diversity at the leadership level4Instant Impact Response7mo
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our work environment. We strive to provide a positive workplace culture for all employees and take all of your feedback seriously. We are sorry that you do not feel like you had a positive experience with us. We would welcome the opportunity to take this conversation offline and discuss your feedback in more detail with the aim to continuously improve. Please do reach out to me on Louise.firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to organise a follow up conversation. Either way, we thank you for your positive comments on our available recruitment resources as well as for the wonderful things you have to say about our team members. Wishing you all the best Louise People & Culture Director