Instinct Resourcing - Recruitment Consultant | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

"Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant
Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Instinct Resourcing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I came to join Instinct five years ago, shortly after graduating from University. Having never worked in a sales capacity in the past and having recently relocated, I was a little apprehensive, but from my first day I was made to feel right at home. The one thing that I immediately noticed was the positive atmosphere and ambition amongst the team.

You are given the opportunity to determine your own career path and are provided with all the necessary training and development opportunities to achieve your ambitions. The company genuinely care about your personal goals and success (which always helps)!

The overarching positive about Instinct is the company culture. Everyone within the team looks out for each other more experienced members of staff are always on hand to offer a helping hand when needed. In addition to that the; Incentive trips, lunch clubs and monthly socials mean I couldn’t recommend Instinct highly enough!

Cons

None that I can think of!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Manchester, England
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Manchester, England

I have been working at Instinct Resourcing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked at the company for over 3 years and have found it a great place to work, fantastic team, great socials, lunch clubs and an amazing office environment. It's hard work but pays off.

Cons

None- all good .

"It's not easy but it pays off"

I worked at Instinct Resourcing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When I started at instinct I was really surprised how friendly and welcoming all the staff were, I was taken on a night out with the team before I even started and it just felt like a great place to work from the off.

Both Matt and Wardy are always up for a laugh and we had lots of really fun socials in my time there.

It is clear that if you are willing to put in the graft there is plenty of money to be made and rewards to be taken, even though it is only a small and relatively new business, there's some people doing seriously well there.

Cons

I dont know that this should really even be a "con" but instinct is a place where people who knuckle down and put the work in do well, and those that dont and spend their days on facebook and moaning don't do well. When I started I got off to a really good start and was rewarded, however my heart was never really in it and this began to show in my performance. I never really felt under an unfair amount of pressure though, this is recruitment, we all knew what we signed up for.

The radio choices were sometimes awful - especially Wardy's

Sometimes the feedback could be abit more constructive and a little less public

Advice to Management

In my first week I had a lot of 1-2-1 sessions with Wardy and Matt on introductions to the job, tactics, etc which were brilliant and I wish that they had continued throughout my time there as I found them really useful. My advice would be to have more faith in yourselves as trainers rather than bringing in outside trainers as I found your sessions more helpful.

Instinct Resourcing Response

18 Jun 2018 – Director

Hello and thank you for your review. We value the pragmatic and balanced feedback which you have provided here. Super news that you were made to feel so welcome upon joining the team and that you... More

Discover more reviews about Instinct Resourcing.