1. "Good Place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in London, England, England

I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time for less than a year

Pros

Challenging work, good work life balance, latest tech stack, good team culture.

Cons

bureaucracy, lack of clarity on what needs to be achieved.

1. "Company"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - JP Morgan Chase in Tampa, FL

I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time

Pros

The best company ever to work for

Cons

Nothing comes to mind for

"Terrible Culture"

2.0
    Former Employee - Private Banking Analyst

I worked at J.P. Morgan full-time

Pros

-good opportunities to learn (global morning meeting call) -a few decent people that will support you during your time there and beyond -salary

Cons

I have PTSD from working here especially as 1) a woman 2) a person of color. Forget it. Save yourself. It’s an awful culture. They act like this is IB when it’s not. Not everything has to be so urgent. They will talk down on you if you’re a woman and again especially if you’re POC. It’s a white male dominated industry. That will never change. Wake up! It’s 2021. The women who work here are intense because they have to be and in turn I never felt supported by them. They felt like they worked hard to get to where they were and that’s that. There is so much bureaucracy. I was also client facing but the client service associates who do all the back end work deserve to be paid more. That will reduce turnover and make them a bit happier. So many politics. I hate office politics more than anything and this is one place people will backstab you. Be prepared. They also hate when you want a higher education. Beware. I’m going for my MBA now and they laugh at that. I would have stayed for the actual work but the culture is just so, so awful.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about J.P. Morgan.