"Great place to work"

Former Employee - IT Systems Manager in New York, NY (US)
Former Employee - IT Systems Manager in New York, NY (US)

Pros

People were great to work with and just about everyone loved their work and the company Opportunity Compensation

Cons

Minimal work/life balance Work location is difficult to get to and I did not like the quality of life in New York

Advice to Management

Continue to keep close to your employees and listen. From a business standpoint, it was a good decision to stay in New York.

Other Employee Reviews for JetBlue

1. "The Highlight of my Working Career"

Former Employee - Manager in Jf Kennedy Ap, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Manager in Jf Kennedy Ap, NY (US)

Pros

The culture and the people

Cons

I wonder about how some Directors were chosen

Advice to Management

I have no advice for the Senior/Executive Leadership. They're doing a great job!

"The best option for an airline job, if you're crazy enough to get an airline job"

Current Employee - Flight Attendant in Washington, DC (US)
    Current Employee - Flight Attendant in Washington, DC (US)

Pros

Great benefits, (insurance, free flights for you and family, 401k, 100 percent matching up to 8 percent of pay), Better pay than other airlines, Being a flight attendant is pretty cool, Job security (they don't do layoffs, just buyouts),

Cons

Being a flight attendant is also really stressful, The uniforms suck, The life of a reserve flight attendant at JetBlue is way harder than other airlines, Huge difference in quality of supervisors, some are great, some are horrible.

Advice to Management

More consistent training for supervisors, make sure they have inflight experience. Better, non-polyester uniforms, fewer minimum rest layovers. Send all Embraers back to the factory.