There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

Good benefits but strict policies

Current Employee - Reservations Agent in Salt Lake City, UT (US)
Current Employee - Reservations Agent in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Pros

Awesome benefits. You pay nothing for Jetblue flights and after 6 month you get access to all the other companies.

Cons

Very strict time management since you work from home.

Advice to Management

Be more understading

Other Employee Reviews for JetBlue

1. Very positive, the best airlines in the country by far.

Current Employee - Move Team Coordinator in Boston, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Move Team Coordinator in Boston, MA (US)

Pros

Our values. Safety, integrity, passion, caring and fun. Jetblue lives by them and so do we the crew members. I love the flexibility and the commitment from top management to create a healthy and pleasant work environment. They value our opinion and do their best to make us feel that we are a big contributor to our success. I am looking forward to staying with jetblue til I retire.

Cons

Expanding too fast, but the last couple of year this has been under control. There is really not many cons. The positive out weights the negative by a mile.

Advice to Management

Start looking to fly over seas. Get bigger airplanes, but stay focus. I would like to see us fly all over the world and share the jetblue experience throughout. I belive that at some point we're going to have to do it just to be able to compete.

Great place to work

Former Employee - IT Systems Manager in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - IT Systems Manager in New York, NY (US)

Pros

People were great to work with and just about everyone loved their work and the company Opportunity Compensation

Cons

Minimal work/life balance Work location is difficult to get to and I did not like the quality of life in New York

Advice to Management

Continue to keep close to your employees and listen. From a business standpoint, it was a good decision to stay in New York.