"Great in theory"

4.0
    Current Employee - Customer Support in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at JetBlue part-time for more than a year

Pros

Super amazing schedule flexibility. I've never worked for another call center that allowed shift trades without having to get management involved or allowed people to request PTO right up until their shift started. The flight benefits are great when you can use them, but that can be difficult out of Salt Lake or Orlando as that's where most phone support employees are. Very positive and supportive company culture.

Cons

Mandatory overtime (it's totally understandable in the industry, but it's still a con), tech issues almost daily, If you're in the wrong department shift trading can be difficult. Seniority for shift bids is hard to get if you don't stay in Reservations since people in other departments don't move on very often. Pay is below industry standard. As with any call center, who your supervisor is can make or break your career...and they don't have much accountability at all, so they can get away with quite a lot.

Continue reading
  1. "Amazing company to be a part of"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Support in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at JetBlue part-time for more than a year

Pros

Working for a company that genuinely cares about its employees.

Cons

Work life being at the mercy of nature.

2. "The Best of the Best"

5.0
    Current Employee - In Flight Crew Member in New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for less than a year

Pros

They stand by their core values, very cultured. Amazing work environment and they truly care about their employees

Cons

None I can say .. they are perfect

Discover more reviews about JetBlue.