"JetBlue creates loyal crew-members by giving them encouragement, love, and a positive work environment."

Crew Support in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

I work from home 75% of the time. When weather conditions become bad, we're encouraged to work from home, even if scheduled to work from the center. If the call volume is low, we are offered VTO or Voluntary Time Off, which gives us time off without pay, but the hours we would have worked count toward FMLA. We can trade all or part of our schedules with other people and do not have to have supervisor permission. I fly standby for free on jetblue, my family flies free and I am given two roundtrip buddy passes 4 times a year for friends that allow them to fly anywhere jetBlue flies for under $50 each way. Plus we get standby on around 70 other airlines for as little as $35 each direction and 75% off 2nd day and overnight shipping at FedEx.

Cons

There are very few paid holidays, only 3 a year, and because you are working from home, you do get paid less (less money going into gas or transit). Also, there can be spikes where more workers are needed and overtime is requested. This frequently occurrs on holidays since they are high transportation times. Airlines don't close on holidays so you do have to work them. We are open 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Continue reading
  1. "Fun company"

Current Employee - Flight Attendant in New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for less than a year

Pros

Jetblue is a great company and very diverse!

Cons

No complaints at all from me

2. "Great Place to Work!"

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great culture Growing company Great benefits Extremely competitive salary

Cons

Smaller airline; more limited areas to grow than larger companies Not always easy to advance Some signs of favoritism among some leaders

Discover more reviews about JetBlue.