"JetBlue Customer Service"

1.0
    Customer Support in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

Working from home. Ability to trade hours freely with other in your department.

Cons

Jetblue abuses their Customer Service employees. The attrition rate is 50% the first month and 80% within the first-year. Anyone that stays on after that is only there for the flight benefits because the jobs sucks. JetBlue treats their employees like crap and the working conditions are abominable. The are chronically understaffed and expect employees to do their part by signing up for overtime to help the company out. They expect you to work on a computer that is equivalent to dial up speed of the 1990s. This is the worst job I've ever had, with the exception of the flight benefits. JetBlue likes to pretend that they are family friendly and concerned about their employees, but anyone that has worked Customer Service will tell you that is as far from the truth as could be. One absence puts you on probation, so employees are constantly begging other employees to cover their hours for them. JetBlue have zero tolerance for sickness or family emergencies. It is exhausting. If you want flight benefits and don't mind working OT most of the year in a place where the Supervisors treat you like crap, this is the job for you. Jetblue: We treat our customers like gold, and our crew members like crap.

Continue reading
  1. "Fun company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Flight Attendant in New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for less than a year

Pros

Jetblue is a great company and very diverse!

Cons

No complaints at all from me

2. "Great Place to Work!"

5.0

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great culture Growing company Great benefits Extremely competitive salary

Cons

Smaller airline; more limited areas to grow than larger companies Not always easy to advance Some signs of favoritism among some leaders

Discover more reviews about JetBlue.