John Deere - Great place to work | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Lead Engineer

I worked at John Deere full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work/life balance and challenging projects

Cons

There are really no cons of working at John Deere

John Deere2019-09-05
  1. "A great historic company with a great mission"

Current Employee - Quality Engineer in East Moline, IL

I have been working at John Deere full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Deere is a wonderful company, the best place by far I ever worked. It is well-managed, progressive, and devoted to its customers. It is a highly ethical workplace with excellent benefits and salaries. It has innovative products with one of the great brand names in the world. Deere has a global foot print and a diverse workforce.

Cons

Experience can vary factory to factory. Internal politics and institutional inertia of a very large company can be frustrating at times.

John Deere2020-03-30
  2. "Excellent company with strong core values and corporate philosophy."

Former Employee - Media Producer in Johnston, IA

I worked at John Deere full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

John Deere is an excellent company that aligns with my personal values. Their integrity and core values of Integrity, Quality, Commitment, and Innovation are practiced in all that they do. Business decisions are made with both economic and environmental considerations, as well as the employee and customer impacts that those decisions might impact. The senior leadership team is honest and approachable despite their having global responsibilities.

Cons

It is sometimes challenging for communications to such diverse internal audiences in different regions of the world as well as the diversity of employee roles at offices and factories around the world.

Continue reading
    John Deere2020-03-24

Discover more reviews about John Deere.