Employee Review

Current Employee

Great place to work

Sep 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are wonderful to work with

Cons

Not very agile all the time

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company, great mission

Sep 25, 2013 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked for the U.S. operations (prior to its sale), which meant I had the opportunity to visit the UK office on several occasions and work with many team members. Here are some of the reasons I loved it: -- JG is the pioneer in online fundraising. They have been doing this since before it was fashionable, before the majority of people realized it was a brilliant idea. -- Zarine is energetic, magnetic, just all around awesome. And she truly believes in the company -- I worked in a role that allowed me to interact with charities, fundraisers, and donors. It was such a privilege! I learned so much, and was able to help these great causes raise money. How cool is that? -- Everyone has a voice. We were encouraged to speak up, have an opinion, be bold.

Cons

The senior management team really pushes the idea that the company is flat, but *they* have titles and senior roles and therefore don't always understand how hard it can be to be a mentor to more junior hires, and yet not have structure. This lack of structure also means there isn't necessarily a clear career path. For some, that's a deal breaker. It wasn't for me.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Difficult transition

Jul 18, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

JustGiving has done amazing work in the UK over the past 17 years. They were recently acquired by Blackbaud which has been described as the Death Star. We'll see how the transition goes or if they'll be able to keep their independence.

Cons

JustGive was acquired by JustGiving and my leadership role was eliminated. I was pushed into business development but not given the resources I needed to succeed.

Continue reading

JustGiving Response

People Finder - Internal Recruiter

JustGiving exists exclusively to help charities raise more money, by connecting them to people who care. By joining Blackbaud, JustGiving will be able to serve its customers and users even better for years to come, and generally fulfill the company’s mission to grow the world of giving, faster and at greater scale.

Discover more reviews about JustGiving.