1. Kantar - Worldpanel Division (UK&IRE) | Division of Kantar

"Focus on people and development"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

I have been working at Kantar full-time

Pros

The whole business from CEO down appear to be people focused and compared to other organisations in the market research industry this certainly seems to be backed up by actions. Learning and development is an important part of what they do, and the opportunities to work internationally are increasing, either on a short term or long term basis. Across the world over half the offices are covered by a Great Place to Work or Best Employers award so with that level of external recognition they must be doing something right.

Cons

Salaries are market competitive in majority of cases but need to keep a watch on this. Fast progression means on occasions management skills are learnt on the job rather than fully formed on promotion which can cause issues at times.

Continue reading
  1. "Kantar"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Research Executive

I worked at Kantar full-time

Pros

Excellent atmosphere Amazing training management is friendly and helpful

Cons

Problems with distributing work load

Kantar Response

May 6, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience of working at Kantar, we appreciate your feedback! Thank you for your contribution to Kantar, we hope to work with you again in the future.

"Great place to work for a year or two out of college, then get out"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Director, Client Leadership in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Kantar full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Opportunity to work autonomously, flexible working schedule/location freedom; good opportunities for newcomer to the industry to learn; lots of smart people

Cons

You will be overworked and likely underpaid; leadership in the West is similar to high school politics (you've got the "in" crowd, the "out" crowd); company doesn't value their smartest analysts; lack of opportunity to work on different solutions - you will do the same thing over and over again; no formal training currently in place - so its sink or swim; people are dropping like flies due to the resourcing issues - leadership literally can't hire people fast enough to replace the ones that are leaving.

Continue reading

Kantar Response

April 29, 2021

Our management and leadership team have access to regular training, and we encourage everyone to take time out of their day for personal development and learning. We promote a culture of continuous learning and encourage our employees to seek out opportunities to flourish and grow. Thank you for taking the time to submit your review, your feedback is important for us so we can learn from your experiences. We will share your feedback with our HR team in San Fancisco for their individual attention.

Discover more reviews about Kantar.