1. "Fantastic work environment"

5.0
    Current Employee - Finance Analyst in Egham, England

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

Truly supportive management who deliver on their people agenda. There are not many global organisations whom have the same family/personal feel as KF do. As is expected within the FMCG sector, the work is varied and interesting, which certainly keeps us on our toes and allows for a more varied work. Great range of team activities which allow one to feel more involved with colleagues from other departments. Fantastic growth and development opportunities for those who take the chance. One of the key contributors to this benefit is the fact that exposure to senior figures within the company is actively encouraged, thereby allowing one to network, and also seek golden nuggets of advice. Again, as aforementioned, a warm, and supportive family feel within the organisation which makes for a truly supportive environment within which to grow.

Cons

One does wonder if this family feel will be sustainable, especially as the organisation grows, and is faced by external competitive pressures. I for one am glad that the organisation is still seen as a benchmark for nurturing its workforce, which it’s competitoors couldntake note from

Continue reading

Kerry Foods Response

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your review and letting us know you have found us a good company to work for. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts, but please do raise any concerns you have with your please get in touch with HR or your line manager.

1. "Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time

Pros

Good hours, good benefits, great people

Cons

Work environment can get very warm

Kerry Foods Response

July 2, 2020

Hi there, many thanks for your positive words and for giving us 5 stars! Great to hear that you enjoy working for Kerry Foods; wishing you a long and prosperous future with us!

2. "Hard department to work for but good company and great benefits."

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Beloit, WI

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Benefits, workout facility, available cafe and coffee available throughout the entire facility.

Cons

Poor training program and management direction/assistance is rarely available. Assistance from other departments such as supply chain and sales is also very hard to come by, there is no accountability for other departments.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Kerry Foods.