Kinex - Most unprofessional cowboys I have ever come across | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Most unprofessional cowboys I have ever come across"

Former Employee - Branch Operative in Bristol, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Young sales reps are keen to learn and friendly atmosphere they create is fantastic

Cons

High pressure sales, clueless management, disgusting treatment of customers and staff and an outrageous staff turnover. Racist and prejudice employment 'rules' and justifying it buying saying 'Shaka Hislop was an ok Goalkeeper but was never top drawer was he?' is not only racist and illegal, but laughable. there is evidence of this and is currently with authorities. The fact they have 17 year old running an... entire office with zero management experience tells you enough you need to know about this company. They have their telesales agents working on dogeared sheets of paper that they call data in a boiler room environment, which they seem to be proud of. the reason why this company changed its name is because it was fined by ofcom for miss selling their products and nothings changed but the name. Still the same second hand car salesman managers 'looking after' their teenage telesales staff who either get sacked for having one bad week or only stay long enough to realise the imaginary brass rings of decent money and progression are exactly that, imaginary. Absolute farce of a company.

Advice to Management

have a long hard look in the mirror.

Kinex2018-01-11

Kinex Response

January 15, 2018HR Manager

Hello, Thank you for your review, your feedback is important to us. We wish to look into the concerns you have raised, if you would be willing to contact our HR Department in confidence; HR@kinex.co.uk

1. "Great company, good earning potential, fantastic environment"

Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Leeds, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lovely people, great support from management and really good fun - I actually enjoy coming into work which is very rare in sales! Loads of earning potential and plenty of incentives if you're motivated enough to hit them!

Cons

Alot of staff left recently and the office needs filling again to hit full potential!

Advice to Management

Let's keep smashing it!

Kinex2019-09-11
  2. "Telesales role good student job"

Former Employee - Telesales in Birmingham, England

I worked at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good money for student Easy job

Cons

High pressure to reach targets

Kinex2019-09-06

Discover more reviews about Kinex.