Kinex - Most unprofessional cowboys I have ever come across | Glassdoor.co.uk
Pros
  • "Very good working environment, never a dull day in the office" (in 9 reviews)

• "Nice colleagues, good quality support, the South Manchester office is a great place to be" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "hire and fire job; they'll fire you after your first week if you don't get an appointment (reach targets) even though you're still in training" (in 7 reviews)

• "long hours, dry spells in performance" (in 8 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Most unprofessional cowboys I have ever come across"

Former Employee - Branch Operative in Bristol, England
Former Employee - Branch Operative in Bristol, England

I worked at Kinex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Young sales reps are keen to learn and friendly atmosphere they create is fantastic

Cons

High pressure sales, clueless management, disgusting treatment of customers and staff and an outrageous staff turnover.

Racist and prejudice employment 'rules' and justifying it buying saying 'Shaka Hislop was an ok Goalkeeper but was never top drawer was he?' is not only racist and illegal, but laughable. there is evidence of this and is currently with authorities.

The fact they have 17 year old running an entire office with zero management experience tells you enough you need to know about this company. They have their telesales agents working on dogeared sheets of paper that they call data in a boiler room environment, which they seem to be proud of.

the reason why this company changed its name is because it was fined by ofcom for miss selling their products and nothings changed but the name. Still the same second hand car salesman managers 'looking after' their teenage telesales staff who either get sacked for having one bad week or only stay long enough to realise the imaginary brass rings of decent money and progression are exactly that, imaginary.

Absolute farce of a company.

Advice to Management

have a long hard look in the mirror.

Kinex Response

15 Jan 2018 – HR Manager

Hello,
Thank you for your review, your feedback is important to us. We wish to look into the concerns you have raised, if you would be willing to contact our HR Department in confidence... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Weegie Office No 1"

Current Employee - TELESALES Representative in Glasgow, Scotland
    Current Employee - TELESALES Representative in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Kinex part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly helpful staff.
    Upbeat management that always give you a laugh and lift spirits when needed.
    Work round my family life as I am part time.
    Managers a bit crazy but fun.
    Commission uncapped and generous.

Cons

Only that I cant do full time and double my earnings.

Advice to Management

Keep up the mental attitude.

Kinex Response

16 Jan 2018 – HR Manager

Hello,
    Thank you for your fantastic review, it’s lovely to hear you enjoy working at kinex . We’re glad you’re a part of our team!

2. "Kinex Sheffield"

Current Employee - Telesales in Sheffield, England
    Current Employee - Telesales in Sheffield, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun & friendly environment
    Commission and bonus structure
    Help and support available where needed
    Good management
    Very exciting and enjoyable place to work

Cons

No cons in regards to the business as a whole, just that it is target driven which is to be expected in any sales role.

Discover more reviews about Kinex.