Kinex - Abysmal | Glassdoor.co.uk
Pros
  • "Very good working environment, never a dull day in the office" (in 9 reviews)

• "Nice colleagues, good quality support, the South Manchester office is a great place to be" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "hire and fire job; they'll fire you after your first week if you don't get an appointment (reach targets) even though you're still in training" (in 7 reviews)

• "long hours, dry spells in performance" (in 8 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Abysmal"

Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I worked at Kinex (Less than a year)

Pros

Absolutely, categorically none. If I could give this company a zero rating I gladly would. The only regret I have from working here is that I didn’t leave sooner. Cowboys

Cons

Was there for no longer than 3 months and the culture and atmosphere is just shocking. Working 8:45 til 6 for rubbish pay, no kettle, no hand-dryer in the toilets, amateurish organisation, defaced data... Staff drink during the day, there is constant drug use and chat surrounding it and sexual discrimination towards the ladies in the office (management included). Job security is non existent. Avoid like the plague.

Advice to Management

Clean up your act, stop with the laddish banter, treat your employees with more respect and get rid of the what can only be described as cretins who infest the workspace.

12 Feb 2018 – HR Manager

Hello,

Thank you for your review, your feedback is important to us. We wish to look into the concerns you have raised, if you would be willing to contact our HR Department in confidence... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Very enjoyable"

I have been working at Kinex full-time

Pros

Fun working environment, rewarding pay structure

Cons

Like all sales jobs it is stressful as most your pay is performance based

16 Jan 2018 – HR Manager

Hello,
    Thank you for your fantastic review, it’s lovely to hear your enjoying your role at kinex. Keep up the great work!

2. "Hire and Fire Job"

Former Employee - Telesales Agent in Sheffield, England
    Former Employee - Telesales Agent in Sheffield, England

I worked at Kinex full-time

Pros

Fun working environment, plenty breaks

Cons

Advice to Management

Don't fire people when they're still getting used to the job role. You're wasting time and resources to train someone to fire them at the end of the week - give people a chance to get used to the role and get better at it.

12 Feb 2018 – HR Manager

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of your experience, we are always looking to improve and your feedback will help us.

Discover more reviews about Kinex.