Kinex - Sales Advisor | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Sales Advisor"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent/Closer in Manchester, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love my job, everyday is new and great day with monthly competitions, in which it involves everybody. With weekly awards to recognize good performance and a great atmosphere to go along with it. The people are all nice and the office has a warm family feeling. Great days out with great people.

Cons

I don't have a lot to say on is one due to the whole job being a very good job but I would say the only thing is sick days I feel like if someone is poorly they should have to take 48hr off so they don't pass it on to anyone else and cause more time off due to it effecting the monthly competitions.

Advice to Management

Carry on the good work.

Kinex2018-02-14

February 19, 2018HR Manager

Hello, Thank you for your fantastic review, it’s great to hear you enjoy working at kinex, we’re glad you’re a part of our team! We are always looking to improve and your feedback will help us.

1. "Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - TELESALES Representative in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Brilliant office. Great managers everybody are so friendly and kind. Good incentives

Cons

Early starts long hours but worth it

Advice to Management

Keep doing what ur doing

Kinex2019-07-03

July 5, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time at Kinex and have such a positive working relationship with managers and your team members. Keep up the great work :)

2. "Like a family"

Current Employee - TELESALES Representative in Leeds, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

When doing well it’s the best job in the world and when it’s tough the help is there if asked for and when it isn’t. Commission is great and the weekly bonus structure if you’re good enough! Would recommend my friends as it’s like one big family

Cons

Working between 5-6 but other than that’s it flys by if you work hard

Advice to Management

Keep it up

Kinex2019-07-20

July 22, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for leaving a review. It is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex! The uncapped commission structure is our way of thanking our staff for all their hard work and allowing them to control their own earnings. Keep up the great work :)

Discover more reviews about Kinex.