Kinex - Telesales Customer Advisor (but does change weekly) | Glassdoor.co.uk
Pros
  • "Very good working environment, never a dull day in the office" (in 9 reviews)

• "Nice colleagues, good quality support, the South Manchester office is a great place to be" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "hire and fire job; they'll fire you after your first week if you don't get an appointment (reach targets) even though you're still in training" (in 7 reviews)

• "long hours, dry spells in performance" (in 8 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Telesales Customer Advisor (but does change weekly)"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England

I worked at Kinex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working weekdays (no weekends or bank holidays) but I lasted 2 weeks before they fired me.

Cons

Very long Hours (been forced to work a 45 hour week no option for 37.5).

Was lied to about the commission, you can wait 2 months to get it as you only get it once the customer had had the product for 30 days.

Little training (5 hours max), thrown in there at the deep end when no experience in Telesales or call centre environment what so ever.

Forced to lie to customers, how on earth they think this is acceptable I do not know!!!

Selling a rubbish product just continuing lies, when selling over the phone I really felt like saying "Kinex products are rubbish don't touch them with a barge pole".

Advice to Management

Treat us like Humans not animals, you think its acceptable to swear at us when we have customers on the phone!!!!!

Extremely loud and unprofessional working environment.

Respect the little mice (as you call us) and we will respect you!!!

28 Mar 2018 – HR Manager

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We're sorry to hear of your negative experience whilst working in our Stoke regional office, please contact our HR department in... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Excellent Company to work for"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Barrow in Furness, England
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Barrow in Furness, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you work hard you will receive positive results.
    I have been a sales executive for just 1 week and I'm enjoying the level of work in getting.no weekend work just a standard Monday to Friday 9am untill 6pm sometimes finish earlier depending on the quantityof appointments that's been booked.
    A respectful company that wants to save money to businesses for the greater good.
    Overall a Top Company to work for Staff treat me with respect at all times.

Cons

Respectful honest and a genuine company.
    Inquiries are answered fast if I ever have a problem.

Advice to Management

No advice to management is needed .
    Brilliant company *****

23 Jan 2018 – HR Manager

Hello,
    Thank you for your fantastic review, it’s great to hear your enjoying working at kinex, we’re glad you’re a part of our team.

2. "Love my job"

Current Employee - Call Centre Advisor in Bristol, England
    Current Employee - Call Centre Advisor in Bristol, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great incentives quality team always up for. Laugh and great way to earn money for a job you love I’ve worked in call centres before that have been boring and dragging but is completely different proper open office

Cons

The only real issue is the white shirt policy and I’ve had to go and buy some more , paper data

Advice to Management

Bulk sell white shirts !

23 Jan 2018 – HR Manager

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic review, it’s great to hear you enjoy working at kinex . We are always looking to improve and your feedback will help us.

Discover more reviews about Kinex.