Kinex - PLEASE IF TOU VALUE LIFE DONT DO IT | Glassdoor.co.uk
Pros
  • "Very good working environment, never a dull day in the office" (in 9 reviews)

• "Nice colleagues, good quality support, the South Manchester office is a great place to be" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "hire and fire job; they'll fire you after your first week if you don't get an appointment (reach targets) even though you're still in training" (in 7 reviews)

• "long hours, dry spells in performance" (in 8 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"PLEASE IF TOU VALUE LIFE DONT DO IT"

Former Employee - Telesales in Birmingham, England
Former Employee - Telesales in Birmingham, England

I worked at Kinex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My manager Kay and regional sales manager Lee were ace! Helps that you have a great group of people to do it with!

Cons

I saw people start on the Monday and sacked by the Thursday... absolutely awful! They were trying so hard, if your lead didn’t sell then it was your fault even when reps didn’t even try to sit it or rearranged it and it then dropped out... As soon as the reps messed up then it was the fault of the telesales... not a fair system at all.

Advice to Management

Get a grip, we are all just trying to earn a living as hard as the job may be. And to the owners/directors stop being to jumped up and give people a chance.

15 Aug 2018 – HR Manager

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
We're glad you enjoyed working with your colleagues and had a good relationship with your managers. We are disappointed to hear of your... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Don't do it"

Former Employee - Field Sales Representative in Chatham, England
    Former Employee - Field Sales Representative in Chatham, England

I worked at Kinex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are no pros to working here

Cons

Promised 5 qualified appts a day. That is an appt with a business owner/decision maker with a phone bill ready. Max I got was 4 appts some days only 2. Only 50% of appts there was a decision maker with a phone bill. Then the kids in the telesales office tell you you're not doing your job properly when they have never sold in the field. Now I find out that I'm not being paid full commission because I've left. Do yourself a favour and don't join them

Advice to Management

Don't lie at interview about the job and pay.

15 Aug 2018 – HR Manager

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your experience as a Field Sales Representative. Our lead generators work hard to provide qualified... More

2. "Telesales"

Current Employee - Telesales in Ipswich, England
    Current Employee - Telesales in Ipswich, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fun, hard working and you can write your own wage

Cons

Cafe is a tad expensive

17 Jul 2018 – HR Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear you're enjoying our fun office environment and taking full advantage of our uncapped commission structure.
    We'd... More

Discover more reviews about Kinex.