Kinex - PLEASE IF TOU VALUE LIFE DONT DO IT | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "PLEASE IF TOU VALUE LIFE DONT DO IT"

Former Employee - Telesales in Birmingham, England

I worked at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

My manager Kay and regional sales manager Lee were ace! Helps that you have a great group of people to do it with!

Cons

I saw people start on the Monday and sacked by the Thursday... absolutely awful! They were trying so hard, if your lead didn’t sell then it was your fault even when reps didn’t even try to sit it or rearranged it and it then dropped out... As soon as the reps messed up then it was the fault of the telesales... not a fair system at all.

Advice to Management

Get a grip, we are all just trying to earn a living as hard as the job may be. And to the owners/directors stop being to jumped up and give people a chance.

Kinex2018-08-14

August 15, 2018HR Manager

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We're glad you enjoyed working with your colleagues and had a good relationship with your managers. We are disappointed to hear of your experience and appreciate all feedback so improvements can continue to be made. We ...

1. "Happy environment"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing management, positive team, great pay

Cons

The pressure from targets can be quite difficult to handle if you aren’t made for it

Kinex2019-05-17

May 20, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review - it is great to hear you have such a positive working relationship with your management team. Keep up the great work :)

2. "Southampton Office"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Southampton, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really fun environment, work hard/play hard culture, time flies in the office and there is hardly ever a dull moment

Cons

Small numbers currently, will be better when office is full

Advice to Management

Keep employing great people managers, major difference felt already.

Kinex2019-05-11

May 15, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you are enjoying the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex! Keep up the great work! :)

Discover more reviews about Kinex.