1. "best job ive had"

5.0
    Current Employee - Telesales in Leeds, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Kinex is a great place to work management and colleauges always happy to help and advise you. Great incentives to earn more

Cons

There isnt any its a great place

Continue reading
    Kinex2019-01-05

Kinex Response

January 10, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and culture. Keep up all the great work!

1. "Great management in the office"

4.0
    Former Employee - Appointment Booker in Newcastle, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Mon to Fri. Met some great friends who I still speak to now. Great for CV. Lots of incentives.

Cons

If you aren't good you'll be fired on a Friday after you finish your shift. Seen so many people taken into the glass room over the months to be let go.

Continue reading
    Kinex2020-05-27
  2. "Furlough Professionalism"

5.0
    Current Employee - Telesales in Leeds, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time

Pros

Extremely caring and thoughtful during the covid pandemic. Having been put on furlough, I was expecting to just get 80% of my basic salary paid and none of my commission, but they have paid me my basic plus an average of my last 3 months commissions every month. Nice to work for a company that cares about its staff

Cons

Never used to let us finish early on a Friday which was annoying but now then have changed it, so can’t complain too much

Kinex2020-04-23

Kinex Response

May 4, 2020Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you feel well looked after during this pandemic. We have worked hard to ensure our staff feel appreciated. Keep up the great work!

Discover more reviews about Kinex.