Kinex - Is it the 1970s?? | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Is it the 1970s??"

Former Employee - Field Sales Representative in Leeds, England

I worked at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Met some great customers on the road

Cons

Poor management. Long hours. High mileage. Poor customer service. High pressure sales tactics. Foul language from managers. Bad quality appointments.

Advice to Management

Rip it up and start again.

Kinex2019-03-19

Kinex Response

April 9, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future

1. "Brilliant place to work"

Current Employee - Telesales in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fantastic pay and incentives. Excellent basic and a great feeling of being a team.

Cons

Non what's so ever have been with the company for over 3 years and have been in other sales roles before this. Kinex is a game changer

Advice to Management

Management always go above and beyond to help and mentor new staters. Great morale boosters. They help you inside and out if work.

Kinex2019-10-07
  2. "Current Telesales"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Ipswich, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoy working for Kinex, I have been part of the team for just over 2 years now and still love the job just as much as I did when I started. There are lots of pro's of working for Kinex. On a Friday we are most likely to get a target, if and when we hit the target we get to leave early and go home. We also play a lot of games within the branch which motivates us and gets us hyped up to get on the phone and... book as many appointments as we can. We also get the chance to earn as much money as you want, the more effort you put in means the more money you will earn which is always motivational for you to always do your best.

Cons

Sometimes we play games such as quizzes/countdown. Most of the time I am not very good at the games but they are still enjoyable to play and very motivational.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and the office will continue to be successful!

Kinex2019-10-07

Discover more reviews about Kinex.