Kinex - Employee Review | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Employee Review"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Manchester City Centre, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Jason is one of the best managers I have ever worked for. He motivates me to be the best I can be which means I am now top of the office for sales! Also, the location at Wellington House on Piccadilly Gardens is a really lively and a fun place to work. Kinex offers great incentives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis which makes me even more eager to succeed!

Cons

They do not like lateness or sick days and are really strict on this.

Advice to Management

Explain how commission works to new staff in more detail

Kinex2019-04-16

May 10, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time here at Kinex! We are very pleased to hear of the positive working relationship you have with your manager, and that you are enjoying the fun environment we pride ourselves in Keep up the ...

1. "Fantastic!!!"

Current Employee - Telesales Advisor in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Uncapped commission Amazing environment Real sales job

Cons

No kitchen but there’s plenty of cafes around

Advice to Management

Really pleased with my introduction to the company within the Newcastle office since I’ve never did sales before I didn’t think I could make this much money at a young age how I was wrong if your a hard worker and believe your worth more than the average Kinex can help you with the great bonus incentives aswell as a basic all within great working hours

Kinex2019-06-07

June 11, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi , Thank you for taking the time to leave a review It is great to hear what a positive experience you have had so far at Kinex ! Keep up the great work :)

2. "Really enjoyable place to work. The role provides a decent basic salary, with an excellent commission structure."

Current Employee - Telesales Executive in Southampton, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office atmosphere is is extremely welcoming and enjoyable, the management are great, along with the pay. Really young developing office.

Cons

Haven’t worked long enough to see any real cons

Advice to Management

Neither of them can’t sing, despite their own beliefs...

Kinex2019-06-07

June 11, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are very pleased to hear of your positive experience and how much you are enjoying the fun atmosphere we pride ourselves on creating. Keep up the great work :)

Discover more reviews about Kinex.