Kinex - Lying Managers | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Lying Managers"

Former Employee - Former Sales Representative in Southampton, England

I worked at Kinex full-time

Pros

If you are recruited as a self employed sales rep you don't have to go in the office daily to deal with all the fake BS pleasantries. You work according to your scheduled appointments. That's about the only positive.

Cons

Managers lie to you from day one at the interview. Hostile environment. I was a self employed sales rep with Kinex for two weeks. They promised 5 appointments daily, but the first day I got only one. The next two days had no appointments, then was lucky if I got two in a day. The in-house sales staff always looked stressed and terrified whenever I went in to drop off contracts because they had a daily quota for... appointments and would literally pressure prospects for unqualified appointments, knowing that they didn't want the Kinex service and would not switch. But they would set these worthless appointments anyway just meet their daily quota to keep from getting fired. Clients are lied to about increasing or doubling broadband speeds but soon find themselves locked in a deceitful contract and don't get any part of what was promised. This company is a fraud. They promise the best service and lowest price but the opposite is more accurate. You get sent to worthless appointments on a wild goose chase and end up spending your meagre commission on fuel, in other words you are working for free. Don't take on a self employed role with Kinex especially if you got commitments or a family depending on you, unless you love being exploited. It's not worth your time or energy. The sales manager will lie to you constantly and tell you how bad the prospects want to switch only to get to the appointment to realise that they have no interest in it. The prospects only agree to appointments because they feel that is the only way to stop the I left this job quickly because I could see SCAM at every turn and in every conversation. But don't believe a word that I just said here, Go ahead and see for yourself. It would be a revelation. lol.

Advice to Management

Get your act together and speak the truth.

Kinex2019-05-08

Kinex Response

May 10, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with Kinex, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products. We would like to confirm all of our appointments are qualified and calls are recorded and monitored to ensure they adhere to strict guidelines. We encourage you to contact our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to confirm which region you worked in and to provide greater details on the issues raised. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time

Pros

Fun happy and warm environment

Cons

Won’t let you work over time

Advice to Management

Great place to work, keep doing what you’re doing

Kinex2019-10-15
  2. "Current Telesales"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Ipswich, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoy working for Kinex, I have been part of the team for just over 2 years now and still love the job just as much as I did when I started. There are lots of pro's of working for Kinex. On a Friday we are most likely to get a target, if and when we hit the target we get to leave early and go home. We also play a lot of games within the branch which motivates us and gets us hyped up to get on the phone and... book as many appointments as we can. We also get the chance to earn as much money as you want, the more effort you put in means the more money you will earn which is always motivational for you to always do your best.

Cons

Sometimes we play games such as quizzes/countdown. Most of the time I am not very good at the games but they are still enjoyable to play and very motivational.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and the office will continue to be successful!

Kinex2019-10-07

Kinex Response

October 15, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and are benefiting from our uncapped commission structure. Keep up all the great work!

Discover more reviews about Kinex.