Kinex - Avoid | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Avoid"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Bristol, England

I worked at Kinex full-time

Pros

Unfortunately no pros at all.

Cons

Horrible office, not even computers. Absolutely psychopathic management.

Kinex2019-09-26

Kinex Response

September 30, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us. We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to investigate the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time

Pros

Fun happy and warm environment

Cons

Won’t let you work over time

Advice to Management

Great place to work, keep doing what you’re doing

Kinex2019-10-15
  2. "Current Telesales"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Ipswich, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoy working for Kinex, I have been part of the team for just over 2 years now and still love the job just as much as I did when I started. There are lots of pro's of working for Kinex. On a Friday we are most likely to get a target, if and when we hit the target we get to leave early and go home. We also play a lot of games within the branch which motivates us and gets us hyped up to get on the phone and... book as many appointments as we can. We also get the chance to earn as much money as you want, the more effort you put in means the more money you will earn which is always motivational for you to always do your best.

Cons

Sometimes we play games such as quizzes/countdown. Most of the time I am not very good at the games but they are still enjoyable to play and very motivational.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and the office will continue to be successful!

Kinex2019-10-07

Kinex Response

October 15, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and are benefiting from our uncapped commission structure. Keep up all the great work!

Discover more reviews about Kinex.