Kinex - Don't work here | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Don't work here"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Commission is alright. Good location

Cons

This place is an absolute zoo. People frequently visit the loos to snort lines of coke. The manager told me that it's fine and that they don't care. They put one of the top performers on notice and review (to potentially get fired) because she didn't call enough businesses (this was because she spent time on the phone making SALES) Just a mental place. Avoid

Advice to Management

Stop smashing lines of coke so openly at work. At least be discreet about it!

Kinex2019-11-18
  1. "Very enjoyable place to work"

Current Employee - Telesales in Southampton, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

A really friendly environment , with positive reinforcement and a great training structure! I came from a café and was very nervous but the team at the Southampton branch have all helped to teach me about telesales and make me feel very welcome. I am really enjoying the office hours and my work life balance is amazing .Worth the leap from hospitality!

Cons

Not a downside as such but before I started here , I read a lot about high turnover/poor job security. Naturally when I started this was a concern but after being here a while now I am aware this is not the case. People come and go , just like in any job but nothing out of the ordinary. Just wanted to mention to calm any nerves.

Kinex2019-12-10
  2. "An amazing high energy company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Newcastle, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

The energy is amazing. The managers are inspiring. They are like a family the way they help each other. I am blown away by the company.

Cons

Sore hands from all the high 5s

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing it is an amazing place to work.

Kinex2019-12-10

Discover more reviews about Kinex.