1. "Great company culture"

4.0
    Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Vancouver, BC

I worked at LGM Financial Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a company that really does value its employees. Not just with software development training, but communication skills training, emotional intelligence training and more. The company is committed to giving back to the community by encouraging employees to volunteer for 4 days of the week, paid! Everyone on the senior leadership team is approachable and willing to listen.

Cons

The direction of the business is changing rapidly and the company needs to change with it. This requires a lot of complex changes being made quickly, which means being pulled in multiple directions constantly if you're working in the Technology dept.

LGM Financial Services Response

October 4, 2019President and CEO

Thanks for your insightful review. We really do value our team members at LGM, and we try to find ways to demonstrate that. You are also correct that there are a lot of changes in our industry, and our business and people need to respond accordingly. We believe the changes are for the better and will create opportunities to improve our industry and LGM, but it does take a lot of work to get there. I'm proud of our team at LGM for taking on that challenge!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company to work at"

4.0
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Vancouver, BC

I worked at LGM Financial Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Leadership was awesome and took care of its employees. The team was super inclusive and bright. Generally speaking the environment at LGM was awesome.

Cons

The insurance industry can only get so exciting.

Continue reading
  2. "Fantastic Employer that cares to be responsible to its employees, customers, business partners and industry"

5.0
    Former Employee - EVP, Finance in Vancouver, BC

I worked at LGM Financial Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The organization lives by its core values with the primary focus on what is the right thing to do and not the net income generation.

Cons

Although I enjoyed my 13 years with the organization, it is a fast paced environment with audacious goals and objectives that may be too much for some to handle

Continue reading

LGM Financial Services Response

May 15, 2020President and CEO

Thanks for your thoughtful review and more importantly your 13 years of service to our LGM family! I completely agree with your assessment in terms of living our values, doing the right things, as well as having a BIG appetite for challenging goals. We will do our best to ensure your legacy lives on! All the best in your next endeavors!

Discover more reviews about LGM Financial Services.