Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company who offer great support to all. Great culture and values throughout

Jun 15, 2021 - L&D Business Partner in Liverpool, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful Family atmosphere. Great support across the company. Real job satisfaction and appreciation. Allows you to take ownership of your role

Cons

Very busy and High standards

Las Iguanas Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Glassdoor review! It's great to hear that you really feel part of the Iguanas family. Thank you again and we're really glad you're enjoying your time with us!

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Poor

Jul 4, 2021 - Cleaning Operative in Lakeside, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Just poor. Lack of resources

Cons

everything. Just everything is a con

Las Iguanas Response

We are really sorry to hear your views on Las Iguanas. As a company we pride ourselves on the fantastic company culture and environment that has been created over the years. We would really like to discuss your feedback with you further. To do so please contact us at recruitment@bigtablegroup.com to arrange a suitable time.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great team, decent pay, hard work, high standards

Jul 12, 2021 - Cleaner and Kitchen Porter in Portsmouth, South East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive team members that appeal to individual needs at the workspace, the food made there was top quality, all cleaning procedures and timing of orders at high standards, could not expect less from them as a company. Great management and scheduling.

Cons

It takes some time to adjust to the pace of work there since it is a known restaurant and quite busy.

Las Iguanas Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Glassdoor review! It's great to hear that you really feel part of the Iguanas family. Thank you again and we're really glad you enjoyed your time with us!

Discover more reviews about Las Iguanas.