Lego Group - Great Company And Staff | Glassdoor.co.uk

There are newer employer reviews for Lego Group

"Great Company And Staff"

Former Employee - Sales Assistant in Manchester, England
Former Employee - Sales Assistant in Manchester, England

I worked at Lego Group part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great staff and management team.
Good staff incentives.

Cons

Store can be busy especially over the Christmas period.
Some roles can be boring such as greeting.

Other Employee Reviews for Lego Group

"Great working and life experience!"

Former Employee - Supervisor in London, England
    Former Employee - Supervisor in London, England

I worked at Lego Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great company ethic. Starting from day one you will learn the LEGO values and you will be asked to understand and embody them. They are life values and they will become part of you and help in your daily work and life. Your managers will provide you with the tools and training necessary to succeed and become an excellent brand ambassador inspiring the kids and people you will be interacting with.
    - Great opportunity to grow. If you are a shy person, you will gain more confidence through the interaction with customers and kids. You will be asked to do different kind of tasks giving you the chance to reinforce your skills and learn new ones. Your managers will guide and help you to be the best version of yourself by encouraging you to do better, coaching you to refine your skills and reward your success. If you exceed your performance, the management will encourage your progression in the company. I was hired as a Seasonal Sale Associate with no previous experience in Retail, rewarded as Employee of the Quarter after 3 months and promoted as a Supervisor after 7 months.
    - Fun environment. A supportive team and a fun atmosphere will make you feel like home. A lot of customers will feel the same and come to visit the store just to say hi to you. All the stores work together helping each others and being in London you will have the chance to meet and work with other people from other London stores, other departments (like the HUB, customer service, marketing and so on) and other countries as well, sharing knowledge and learning from each others. I was involved in the setting, training and opening of Leicester Square Store and I found it rewarding. It gave me the opportunity of feeling a true LEGO ambassador and a part of this big family. Going to work was different and fun everyday.

Cons

There are no Brand Retail Store in some European countries like Italy, Portugal or Spain. I had to move back to my home country and I would have loved to relocate here for a part time job. Hopefully this will change soon!

If you are looking for a job just to make money, this is not the place for you. You will be trained and therefore asked to give an excellent customer service to people and embody the brand values and this is might be too much for people who are not willing to put effort in what they do or go the extra mile.

Advice to Management

The managment was very supportive of me as a person and as part of the company from my District Manager, to my Store Manager and all the other Managers I had the chance to meet. They are focued on seeing and developing the best in people and your success is their success. They are the best models you can have since they truly embody the values of the company and genuinely enjoy their job. Keep up with the good work!

2. "Customer Adviser LEGO"

I have been working at Lego Group full-time

Pros

amazing company
    good employer
    great environment

Cons

no option to grow within the company