"liveops"

Current Employee - Claims Service Representative in Allentown, PA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Liveops full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can make your own hours lots of helpful classes to help evaluations

Cons

Calls are very difficult insureds are upset must follow script on point Do not follow script get written up. 3 or more time possible fired. Constant system issues. If claims are not submitted properly due to system issue still get QA written up possibly removed from program. No Job security.

Liveops2020-02-04
  1. "Not sure about some of these reviews"

5.0
    Current Contractor - Customer Service

I have been working at Liveops

Pros

I cannot understand some of these complaints. You were with the Company for a year but hated it? That does not make a bit of sense. Also, Everyone knows going into this you are not guaranteed any hourly wage. Everything is clearly stated up front in the contract. Take time to read it before you sign it. You are an Independent Business Owner.

Cons

There are no cons here. Everything is clearly stated in writing what you can expect. I do not believe for one minute that this Company would actually keep a client if their Ops WERE NOT making money. What would be the point? They would have been out of business years ago. case made.

Continue reading
    Liveops2020-02-25

Liveops Response

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with becoming a Liveops agent!

2. "Flexibility Nice"

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service/Sales

I worked at Liveops part-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Variety of work

Cons

No Benefits, Shift/Blocks get taken quickly

Liveops2020-05-27

Liveops Response

May 28, 2020

Thank you for your review! If you are interested in working with Liveops in the future, you can apply at join.liveops.com.

Discover more reviews about Liveops.