1. "Great company, culture and values"

5.0
    Current Employee - Advisor in Brisbane

I have been working at Lorna Jane full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great leadership Forward thinking Solutions Focused This is definitely a company where it is what you make it! They have the wonderful people and frame work to support you, but you need to put the work in. I think this is a great thing and something to be celebrated! They are definitely focused on developing people and careers.

Cons

People that don't understand the culture and they are usually the people that bring the vibe down. People are a massive contribution to culture and collaboration, so I think the wrong people can tarnish what the company are trying to build! It's so empowering and uplifting and motivating! I want to create more of that here.

Lorna Jane2019-12-16

Lorna Jane Response

February 4, 2020Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience working with Lorna Jane. We value your feedback and wish you continued success with our business.

"Entreprenuerial Thinking Encouraged"

5.0

I have been working at Lorna Jane full-time

Pros

Great company philosophy promoting healthy lifestyle, physically and mentally, and women supporting and encouraging each other. Obtainable growth opportunities from store level to corporate. Company promotes entrepreneurial thinking in individual roles to own your part in the business.

Cons

Last minute changes in strategy from Head Office has challenging effect on field team members No 401(k) benefit

Lorna Jane2019-04-22
  2. "Keyholder"

2.0
    Former Employee - Sales Associate/Keyholder in Dallas, TX

I worked at Lorna Jane part-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy paced job, not busy, not competitive

Cons

No hours, location, management, pay

Lorna Jane2020-03-29

Discover more reviews about Lorna Jane.