1. "Great place to work in the production teams!"

4.0
    Coordinator (Production) in London, England

I worked at Lucasfilm for more than a year

Pros

Lots of really talented people. My department was made up of an amazing team - we all got on great and everyone really looked after each other. My team consisted mostly of contractors as I was working on the film sets in London during production, but I also interacted with the permanent staff in San Francisco as they were the bosses I'd report to. I learned a lot during my time there and we had access to some really amazing resources.

Cons

Very corporate hierarchy (Disney) and so at times it felt difficult to get certain things done. Sometimes it was also hard to feel innovative because the roles are very specialised and specific.

1. "Best Culture"

5.0
    Current Employee - Production Assistant

I have been working at Lucasfilm full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone at animation is incredible, such a family atmosphere that you wouldn't expect at a large studio.

Cons

Pay isn't the best for the living in San Francisco

2. "Great Culture, No Room to Grow"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Lucasfilm for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic Culture Kind, generous, down to earth people Great communication Amazing Product

Cons

No room to grow - The people above you need to leave or die in order for you to get promoted Incredibly Underpaid Daily tasks become repetitive due to small number of employees Terrible benefits

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Lucasfilm.