MAXIMUS - Operations administrator worst job I have ever had | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Operations administrator worst job I have ever had"

Current Employee - Operations Administrator in Pittsford, NY

I have been working at MAXIMUS full-time for less than a year

Pros

The only pro is getting federal holidays off

Cons

It seems like not one person knows what is going on. Things change on a daily basis and they expect you to make these insane quotas, they are not about their employees they are about the numbers. The turnover is the worst I have ever seen. Forget going to HR with a problem either because they will not help you. My manager is probably the worst, I don't think anything that gets said is ever the truth. They will write... you up for nothing. This place is a joke, I can't wait to get out of here.

Advice to Management

Just give up, your employees are not happy, your managers lie, the team leads are horrible to other employees and don't have a clue as to what is going on. I'm pretty sure the federal government could find a way better place to do business with.

MAXIMUS2013-01-18

"Hard work but rewarding"

Current Employee - Functional Assessor in Nottingham, England

I have been working at MAXIMUS full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits, salary, working hours, no shift working, we make a difference for the costumer, opportunities for overtime, expenses paid if asked to travel

Cons

Training is pretty brutal. If you don’t like the job find a plan B. This is something you have to enjoy

Advice to Management

Nothing so far

MAXIMUS2019-06-14
  2. "Disability policy needs review"

Former Employee - Functional Analyst in Manchester, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at MAXIMUS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The pay is good. Nice colleagues that support each other as in the same boat Week ends off so good work life balance. Get holidays and bank holidays of. Lots of training.

Cons

6 cases a day a too little time yet marked down if the quality is not good. Dyslexia not taken into consideration by auditors so you are marked down for something your disabled in...ironic. Hardly ever at your base and always moved about.

Advice to Management

Recognise disability

MAXIMUS2019-11-09

Discover more reviews about MAXIMUS.