MHN Government Services - Military Family Life Counselor | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Military Family Life Counselor"

Military Family Life Counselor in National City, CA

I worked at MHN Government Services for less than a year

Pros

MHN Government services is a very organized and team oriented organization. I enjoyed the assignment of working directly with the school system. I also found the materials to be innovative and much needed for student and family success with handling deployments.

Cons

Flexibility for employee sick leave would be helpful.

Advice to Management

My Supervisor was exceptional and very helpful, regular staff meetings aided in accountability and in program development. Enabling triage between clinicians in supporting events would interest more military family participation and promote more interest.

MHN Government Services2016-01-25

Other Employee Reviews

"Military and Family Life Counsultant"

Former Employee - Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in New Orleans, LA

I worked at MHN Government Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

One of the best companies that I have worked with, they are very proffessional and are very detailed bound and are great to lay down the job requirements.

Cons

There really is no cons on this company, they are straight upfront from the beginning, maybe the only cos are that they have to re-apply for government contracts every so many years

Advice to Management

Keep on applying for government contracts as I believe you are the best, you were a pleasure to work for and I hope to work with your company again.

MHN Government Services2015-07-06
  2. "mflc"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at MHN Government Services

Pros

in past, a reasonable salary with overall professional satisfaction providing counseling to military services and families

Cons

recent pay cuts have been devastating, especially depending upon location (due to new contract with DOD)

Advice to Management

more transparent as to job availability

MHN Government Services2018-08-24

Discover more reviews about MHN Government Services.