Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

11 Nov 2020 - Delivery Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture - Big focus on learning, development and your growth - Lots of transparency - Lovely warm & welcoming people :)

Cons

The company is in a big phase of growth so there are some small growing pains but the company has a big feedback culture and I know actions are being taken in a lot of these areas

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We really appreciate it!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Transparent and people-focused

6 Aug 2020 - Digital Marketing Coordinator in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture - Everyone on the team is extremely supportive and continually work to build each other up. I started during COVID times so I was brought on remotely and I found the entire process very smooth. I was paired up with a "buddy" to answer any questions I might have about the company and help get me settled. Everyone I have worked with so far has been truly wonderful. Learn Tech Friday afternoons - there is a very clear focus on development within the company and dedicating an entire afternoon every week to learning is invaluable. As someone fairly new to the team, this has also allowed me to get to know a lot of other people in addition to learning about the industry. Transparency - Working in the open is something I really appreciate about Made Tech. The majority of conversations are on open channels so that everyone can participate and all perspectives can be heard. The Handbook is also open for anyone to read so I was able to learn a lot about the company before I even joined which I think is pretty unique. Mental Health - There are constantly conversations happening around mental health and we are encouraged to take time off whenever we need it.

Cons

I think there could be some improvement in development for non-tech employees. It would be great to have more opportunities during Learn Tech Fridays to focus on developing my skills in my field. Diversity is an area that is still lacking but the company is working on improving this.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We really appreciate it and are always looking for constructive feedback that may help us get better. I'm happy to say that we have now started improving the learning offer for everyone at Made Tech, including more options also for people in non technical roles, and will continue to work on this in the upcoming months. Learning & mentoring is one of our core values at Made Tech and we are always looking for new ways to help our people grow.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work, recommended!

7 Sep 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in Bristol, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Openness and transparency at all levels - Care deeply for their people - the people team are fantastic! - Adaptable to change - A good focus on the quality of outputs (TDD, good architecture choices etc.) - A strong culture of learning e.g. Learn Tech time every Friday - Unlimited leave (take as much as you need) - Guided career growth and mentoring - The Academy program - Freedom to do things the "right" way rather than the "prescribed" way - A focus on delivery over drama - A wide variety of projects to work on - Interesting service streams to support - A strong sales team to keep new business coming in Overall: the best place I have ever worked, I will be here for a long time!

Cons

- The nature of the work we do can sometimes lead to a bit of overtime, but it is not excessive

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We really appreciate it.

Discover more reviews about Made Tech.