"Not enough time in training."

2.0
    Current Employee - CSA in San Diego, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Magellan Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people and great management. They really care about the quality they give to their callers. Beautiful building and amenities.

Cons

Claims are difficult and barely had training. You feel your inconveniencing them when asking for assistance. Not enough time in training and unsure if you’ll succeed because of it. High turnover rate in employees.

Continue reading
  1. "Positive experience, but a bit hard to navigate"

5.0
    Current Employee - Magellan Federal Contractor

I have been working at Magellan Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people so far, fair pay, no hassle interview process

Cons

you have to navigate a lot on your own. The information is there (provided), but you have to initiate almost all contact with your supervisor. Fine for me, but could be hard for less experienced applicants.

Magellan Health Response

May 22, 2020Recruitment Marketing Director

Thank you for the review!

2. "Great company and people (Except HR)"

4.0
    Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician

I have been working at Magellan Health full-time

Pros

Everyone at Magellan is so great and people really care about their work. People are here to help and take time out of their day to make sure you understand a project or system. My team and the people I work with make my day so much better and makes me love coming to work everyday.

Cons

HR staff is horrible. they are unprofessional and condescending. Its really shocking how they hold such high positions. They do not reflect the rest of Magellan at all. The health benefits and maternity /paternity leave is also not great surprisingly because Magellan is a HEALTH CARE company.

Discover more reviews about Magellan Health.