1. "Great supportive place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Trainee Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Majestic Wine full-time for less than a year

Pros

I feel that Majestic are very supportive and there are massive opportunities within the company to progress and develop your career. Majestic will out you through your WSET wine qualifications and encourage you to take as many levels as you want to!!! I feel there is a lot of support and encouragement to succeed and progress which is what I was looking for in an organisation.

Cons

You are on your feet and lifting heavy deliveries weekly so maybe this isn't the job for some one with medical issues meaning they can not lift or be on their feet for 9 hours.

1. "Not a bad employer"

I worked at Majestic Wine part-time

Pros

Learned a lot about wine, got to try a lot of wine. Friendly staff, ability to get qualifications in wine (WSET)

Cons

At the particular store I worked at, the manager left which left us understaffed and the place fell apart and never really recovered. This is not a reflection of Majestic Wines as a whole, but just from the store I was at.

2. COVID-19

"Majestic really captures the meaning of teamwork and has a real family-like atmosphere. We were all one big team."

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Contact Centre Team Leader in Denver, CO

I worked at Majestic Wine full-time for less than a year

Pros

First and foremost, the People!! Everyone I met and worked with were brilliant, friendly and helpful, just really lovely people. Majestic has grown so much as a business and has seen big success through a global pandemic and this is a credit to them through their vision for change, fantastic products and passion for excellent customer service. Although I have left the company, I will be a Majestic customer for life and I will always be fond of the time I had with the business. Teamwork - the way we in the contact centre worked with the stores and other areas of the business supported us was amazing and in a way I’ve never experienced before, Majestic does it first class. If you like change and a fast-paced environment, Majestic is for you! It’s a really exciting time at Majestic currently. Great benefits like pension, staff discount, holiday allowance, post-Peak party was a lot of fun! My time at Majestic was fun, fast-paced and gave me the opportunity to contribute to exciting transformational changes.

Cons

Better testing of new systems ahead of rollout

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Majestic Wine.